WHO BECAME NEW PARTICIPANTS OF KHARKIV IT CLUSTER
Kharkiv IT Cluster grew 10 times. It started with 6 IT companies, and in 4 years the number of participants has reached 60!
Companies which has joined Kharkiv Cluster recently :
- Anoda is a company that develops mobile applications. Constantly evolving in the development and design, has expertise in the field of application marketing. This gives a deep understanding of the requests of the target audience, which allows you to strengthen the commercial component of the applications.
- AN.WORKS is a Kharkov startup, forming the first Ukrainian IT talent rating on an online platform. There are two audiences for the project: entry-level specialists who want to find their first job in IT, as well as IT companies that are looking for new employees in the Trainee & Junior position.
- Anyforsoft is a company with headquarters in Latvia and research and development centers in Ukraine. She is engaged in web and mobile development. In the market for 7 years, the team has 70 people: developers, designers, QA engineers, PMs.Technologies: Drupal, Custom PHP (Symfony, Laravel) React, React Native.
- Apollo Dev (Houston Software) has grown as a financial startup, initially it is a product company. The PayDock payment system created by the company is in demand and continues to develop in the global market. There are also outsourcing and out-staffing teams working in the fin-tech industry.
- Since 2012, Knubisoft has been developing software for business. Since its founding, the company has released several of its own products. The company is especially strong in business automation, e-commerce, and creating applications for education and travel.
- Devpace is a company working in the field of digitalization of work processes in the financial, technological and logistics sectors in the areas of enterprise systems and working with big data. Creates business management models for a particular client, taking into account the available resources of his enterprise based on the integrated use of artificial intelligence.
- Dream Team Studio Ideologically, the company was founded in 2017 as a potential publisher and leader of the casual genre of games for mobile platforms. At the initial stage, leading experts from large and well-known companies in gamedev industries were attracted. Now they are working on a major project of the Match3 genre with innovative functionality and a unique setting – Fun Story. It is available in almost all global stores, including USA.
- Flexreality is an IT company that develops innovative products: virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), as well as 3D tours.
- Stableflow is a Ukrainian IT company specializing in web, mobile and e-commerce solutions for customers in the USA, Western Europe, Israel and Australia. The company provides full-cycle development, quality control, modification, and technology consulting services. The company office is located in the city of Kharkov.
- WiserBrand is a web development company. Provides a full cycle of services worldwide. It was founded in 2015 with the support of two investors from the United States. The main office is located in New York, has 2 development offices in Kharkov and has about 100 employees. Areas of work: web development, data science, digital marketing, outstaffing projects.
Thus, Kharkiv IT Cluster created a community, which already covered a third part of the IT-industry in the region. It includes most of the largest IT-companies of Ukraine. Companies participate in educational projects with partner universities, as well as develop urban infrastructure.
Kharkiv IT Cluster unites business around common values and aspirations to make Kharkiv IT-industry even more attractive at the world market.