VERNA has performed a complex of works on the construction of IP telephony, Fiber Optics, SCS, and Wi-Fi networks for Bandursky MEZ, which is part of the KERNEL group of companies
At the enterprise of the customer VERNA, there was a need to expand the fiber-optic, Wi-Fi, SCS networks, which were designed and installed by VERNA specialists when the oil extraction plant in Bandurka was launched in 2011.
VERNA engineers conducted an examination of the project, proposed to optimize the optical route, prepared a complete specification of active network equipment, selected the necessary optical components.
- We switched Wi-Fi hotspots, IP-phones, active network equipment, workstations, SCS.
- Expanded the existing IP telephony at the enterprise.
- Installed industrial switches for fiber optic control systems and active switching equipment for main fiber optics.
- Two new nodes were connected to the main optical network – a thermal power plant and a 35 kV TP substation.
- Created new and reorganized the old fiber-optic connections in 5 switching centers.
- Integrated the new SCS into the existing local network.
The project used equipment from Cisco, Siemens, Digitus, Rittal, Conteg, Ericsson-LG, APC, Panduit, LEGRAND, CommScope.
Information about Bandursky oil extraction plant, KERNEL group of companies:
Bandursky oil extraction plant KERNEL groupe is a company engaged in the production of sunflower oil. It is created based on elevator capacities and is located in the village of Bandurka of the Mykolaiv area.
Kernel is the world’s leading and largest producer and exporter of sunflower oil in Ukraine, a key supplier of agricultural products from the Black Sea region to world markets.