Applied Computer Vision Course
Artificial Intelligence: cool, but scary? Are you curious about how to make computers read and interpret data the way people do?
It-Jim is launching the Applied Computer Vision Course! This is a unique program that will change the way you think about computer vision and give you everything you need to work in the most technologically advanced fields.
Two months of intensive training, maximum practice, feedback from the lecturers and unlimited access to the course materials. Boost your skills!
Details, program and registration: link.
Start: October 5, 2021.
Duration: 10 weeks.
Format: online (but no pre-recorded lectures!).
Bonus: the best graduates will be considered for engineering positions at It-Jim.
This course is for you if:
- You are a student with a technical major, know Python and math at a basic or higher level, and you want to develop a career in the field of artificial intellect.
- You are a programmer, who wants to understand new technologies of Computer Vision, improve their current algorithmic and mathematical skills, and understand how to work in this field.
At the end of the course you will:
- Skillfully use state-of-the-art Computer Vision techniques for real business tasks, analyze them and identify limitations.
- Understand the application of Machine Learning, build and train neural networks, identify the key parameters in their architectures.
- Create effective Deep Learning pipelines.
- Work with advanced techniques including stereovision, multi-view geometry and computational photography.
The lecturers are the leading engineers of It-Jim:
- Pavlo Viplavin, CTO, Ph.D. 15+ years of experience in the science and AI business industry. Knows all about signal processing, classical CV algorithms, loves and knows how to explain complex concepts in simple words.
- Yuriy Chirka, Head of ML, Ph.D. 10+ years of experience and dozens of completed CV/ML projects of various scales. Stays up-to-date with the most recent architectures of neural networks and can talk about deep learning for hours.
Build your AI career with It-Jim!
Got questions? Contact Daryna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It-Jim is an R&D company providing services in Computer Vision, Image and Signal Processing, Machine and Deep Learning, Augmented and Mixed Reality.
It is one of the Top IT Services Companies in Ukraine according to Clutch.