Kharkiv IT Cluster is proud to introduce a new Head of the Legal Committee – Oksana Kobzar. Oksana replaced Ivanna Pogrebnyak, who has headed the Committee since its inception.
The committee itself will restart its work soon, and the date of the first meet-up will be announced by Kharkiv IT Cluster.
At this meeting participants will outline topics that most concern IT-business representatives and discuss ways to solve them jointly.
Traditional functions of the Committee remain relevant: to advise companies on issues of interaction with the state and to help keep abreast of news from international legal practices.
In addition, financial topics are added, and now this will be the Legal & Finance Committee.
About Oksana Kobzar:
- Attorney at law, partner of Axon Partners company
- Member of the Association of Lawyers of Ukraine (APU), Association of Advocates of Ukraine.
- Member of Aspen Ukraine Initiative, MBA
- In 2019, Ukrainian Law Firms magazine praised Oksana Kobzar’s work with tax consulting for IT businesses.
- According to the Legal 500 2019 rating, Oksana Kobzar has been recognized in practices “Tax” and “Commercial, Corporate and M&A” practices
- She was also recognized in the 2019 rating “Law Firm’s Client Choice. Top 100 lawyers of Ukraine” in the category “Taxes” compounded by Juridical Newspaper in Ukraine.
Oksana has been practicing tax and customs law, corporate law and legal support for investment projects, commercial law, legal support for imports and exports since 2001. She headed a law firm in an audit company, worked as a Head of legal manufacturing company and a mining holding company, for 5 years she was a partner of a leading regional law firm and managed her own law office.
Since August 2018 she is a partner of law firm Axon Partners. Permanent speaker at NAAU, AAPA, UBA Student League, ILTI School, ELSA, Legal High School.
This is how the Kharkiv IT Cluster juridical protection function is implemented. By cooperating, IT-business of Kharkiv region has a stronger voice at the country level than individual companies. And protecting companies, controlling external threats and creating a favorable ecosystem is the main idea around which the Cluster originated 4 years ago.
Kharkiv IT Cluster thanks Ivanna Pogrebnyak for fruitful work, and wishes Oksana Kobzar success in her new honorable mission.