Useful apps for graphic designers
Hello, designer! We have prepared a bunch of cool apps for you. They will make your creative life a little bit easier and improve your professional skills!
Here is our designer’s gold collection.
- Autodesk SketchBook is an app for your perfect sketches.
- Krita is an open-source bitmap graphics editor.
- Gimp is an app for raster images.
- Figma is an online vector service for interface development and prototyping with the possibility to organize collaboration.
- Adobe Photoshop is an editor for bitmap images.
- Adobe Illustrator is an editor for vector images.
- Adobe InDesign is an editor for layout creation.
Color selection tools:
- Adobe Color is a tool for creating your color schemes. It includes the possibility of choosing from a variety of pre-created compositions.
- Chroma is a free web application for detecting colors.
- Colourcode is an online tool for creating perfect color combinations.
- Khroma is a tool for creating color palettes based on artificial intelligence.
- UI Gradients is a collection of the most beautiful color gradients.
- The Marvel App is an application for wireframing, designing, and interface prototyping.
- Adobe Experience Design is an application allowing a quick transition from a prototype to an application on a mobile device.
- Moqups is a prototyping app with the possibility to add an unlimited number of users on paid plans.
A tip from Kharkiv IT Cluster designer: «Get inspired, try, practice, analyze and never give up! There is a new experience behind every mistake!»
Become better together with Kharkiv IT Cluster and like our post on social media!