The Pitch deck for the Ukrainian tech industry presented by the joint initiative of tech stakeholders
TechUkraine in partnership with UNIT.City, Ministry of Digital Transformation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and many other stakeholders of the sphere created the pitch deck for the Ukrainian tech industry – Everything is TECHable with Ukraine.
During 9 months of developing the project “How to Pitch Ukrainian Tech”, the project team went through several stages:
- launched all-Ukrainian survey,
- conducted several meetings with ecosystem stakeholders – ideathons and brainstorms,
- presented the concept
- Implemented it into: a joint initiative of the Ukrainian ecosystem pavilion at Web Summit and the promo video of presenting the tech ecosystem by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and TechUkraine
Key messages of the the pitch deck:
UKRAINE: Europe’s biggest Tech country
- Ukraine is a blooming tech talent pool. We power global tech engines. It’s BRAINing here.
- Entrepreneurship hub: Start easy, develop fast, grow global with Ukraine. The land of tech freedom.
- World’s R&D lab. Everything is TECHable with Ukraine.
Based on the presentation “How to pitch Ukrainian tech”, Ukrainian Tech Ecosystem Overview platform developed the landing page for the project and represented the overview of the tech landscape of Ukraine.
- Key messages
- Tech talent pool
- World’s R&D lab
- Benefits for corporates, startups, investors
- Service and product companies
- Favourable conditions for business
Let’s spread the word and make Ukrainian tech known worldwide!
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!
TechUkraine is a platform based on the desire to strengthen the Ukrainian technological ecosystem and bring Ukraine into the leaders of technological countries in the world.
TechUkraine focuses on supporting Ukraine’s fast-growing tech ecosystem, driving the cooperation of ecosystem leaders, government officials, business partners, and donors to further support Tech and to spread the word.
UNIT.City is the first smart city in Kyiv dedicated to innovation in Ukraine. A place where ideas come to life thanks to an ecosystem, based on technology, education, creativity, investment, and partnerships, supported by a culture of collaboration, co-creation, and innovation. A city in a city that by 2025 will welcome more than 30,000 residents, both working and living in UNIT.City.