PR communITy meetup: content that conquers hearts and media
This Tuesday we held a productive PR communITy meetup with Ekaterina Devyatkina!
On April 6, Kharkiv IT Cluster held a closed PR communITy meetup for our members. We gathered to discuss a relevant topic in the modern digital world — how to conquer business media with useful content.
The speaker of the meetup was Ekaterina Devyatkina, Artjoker brand evangelist.
Ekaterina shared its own experience, practical advice, and secrets to help companies to promote their brands.
During a meetup, participants learned:
- How to be friends with media representatives so they take your content for free;
- How to engage C-level of companies to articles and content plan creating;
- How to engage TOP people of the company to the content creating;
- Secrets of winning articles creating that media will want to publish, and also secrets on how to make those process easier;
- How to create content if there is “no content”.
Ekaterina advised a lot from her own experience that turned out to be new and useful for participants. For example, the speaker shared that “if no one wants to steal your content then maybe there is something wrong with it”. So create content everybody will want to have and share!
We thank Ekaterina for the concentrated information, effective advice and active communication with participants of the meetup!
Besides, we thank those who registered and came to the meetup: Intellias, CodeIT, CHM software, IT Step Kharkiv, Academy SMART, Kenaz, Raccoon Gang, UKAD, Cloud Works, FluentPro Software Corporation, Sloboda Studio, Telesens, SK «Krayina», EPAM, Spezvuzautomatika, Telesens Academy, WEB4PRO, Insoft Global, Rozdoum.
If you are a specialist from Kharkiv IT Cluster member-company but still not in out PR community, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
See you at the next PR communITy meetups!