Kharkiv IT Cluster participated in the EU4Digital Facility conference
On December 14, Olga Shapoval, executive director of Kharkiv IT Cluster, spoke at the ICT Innovation 3rd networking event, a networking event for all the European clusters.
EU4Digital Facility is an event for European ICT clusters to communicate and share experience to support development and cooperation.
Kharkiv IT Cluster was selected as one of the key clusters in the country by the EU4Digital Expert Network.
Beside Kharkiv IT Cluster, among other speakers were:
- European Commission (DG GROW)
- European Cluster Collaboration Platform
- ClujIT Cluster (Romania)
- Precarpathian Eco-Energy Cluster (Ukraine)
- Association of Industrial Automation of Ukraine.
Olga talked about the potential of Kharkiv as a leading IT location in Eastern Europe, about the work and cooperation perspectives of Kharkiv IT Cluster.
The participants did not only talk about their organizations but also participated in discussions and asked many questions to speakers.
The following topics were discussed at the conference:
- Cluster policy in the context of digitalisation and internationalisation
- ECCP as a platform for cluster visibility and collaboration with EU clusters: service package and registration process;
- perspectives of EU and EaP clusters organisation, development and internationalisation.
ICT Innovation 3rd networking event has provided Kharkiv IT Cluster with the opportunity to learn about the work of other European clusters and to use their best practices in our work. We hope that our experience will be helpful for others as well.
The participation in such international conferences is an important step for Kharkiv IT Cluster towards international cooperation and development. It is also necessary for the development of Kharkiv as a leading IT location, to attract clients and investments in Kharkiv and our participating companies.
Follow us on social media and on our website!