Kharkiv IT Cluster members: Houston Software (Apollo Dev)
The company Houston Software has recently celebrated its 5th birthday! On their birthday we told you the unusual history of the company name. Today, we’ll tell you more about Houston Software!
How it all started
The company was created on November 9, 2015 in Sydney.
The history of the company name is about that famous flight to the Moon on the Apollo 13 spacecraft and the well-coordinated work of the team, which, despite all the difficulties, returned all the crew members home.
“Houston does not have problems. We only have tasks that need to be solved”.
The areas of work
The main areas of work of the company:
- .NET, Python, SWIFT, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- iOS and Android development.
- QAs, customer support and UI/UX designers on demand.
- Full time dedicated teams and individuals from Junior to Senior.
- Virtual CTO services.
Why clients and employees choose Houston Software
“We pay great attention to the corporate culture. And it starts early in the hiring process. We search for candidates that possess not only the necessary skills but share the same views, attitude, and hobbies. We invest in healthy culture”, — say Vlada Burlachenko and Olena Voloshyna, HR/Recruiter, Houston Software.
Here is what it means to be a part of the company.
- Lots of opportunities for learning and career development (paid conferences, trainings, master classes).
- Work experience in long-term projects and the opportunity to successfully change your career in the company.
- Home-like atmosphere: working with Houston Software, it is easy to feel yourself at home, comfortably, quietly, surrounded by care and warmth. The company’s specialists treat each other like a real family.
- 24/7 access to the office.
- Flexible work and vacation schedules.
- Long-term cooperation: Houston Software is proud of the employees who stay with the company.
- Trust: the company is sure that trust influences on business results. Houston Software knows that their employees are responsible for their projects, deadlines, and the quality of implementation.
- Once a year the company offers its specialists to take a next professional step.
- The company is located in the centre of Kharkiv. The office is only 150 steps away from the metro station Naukova.
- Tasty coffee and sincere conversations in the mornings are the main component of the productive day.
- Corporate parties.
It seems like Houston Software is actually a dream job!
Why the company decided to join Kharkiv IT Cluster
The company specialists say that being in Kharkiv IT Cluster is an opportunity to help and develop Kharkiv IT community. And this is one of the main areas of Kharkiv IT Cluster’s work.
“Thanks to Kharkiv IT Cluster we have an opportunity to communicate with our partners and help them, share interesting and important cases”, — told us Vlada.
We are trying our best so that our members receive the coolest values and can network and help each other!