Inside the profession: the best color combinations
Color is an essential part of any design. Our emotions, feelings towards a brand and its positioning depend on the colors we choose.
We have prepared a selection of the best color combinations and the meanings of the most popular colors.
Here is our selection and advice.
- When choosing a color use a Color Wheel.
- Complementary combination. Choose colors that are located opposite to each other on the Color Wheel. The main feature of such a combination is a contrast that will attract attention.
- Triad. Choose colors that are located at the same distance from each other. They create the perfect harmony.
- Analog combination. Choose up to four colors that are located close to each other on the Color Wheel. It will create a calm design.
- Yellow. Symbolizes optimism, youth, and creativity. It perfectly matches with dark blue, purple, blue or black.
- Red. Symbolizes passion, bright emotions, spontaneous decisions, mad happiness. It perfectly matches with yellow, white, purple, jade or black.
- Green. Symbolizes reliability, calmness, harmony, and freshness. It perfectly matches with purple, yellow, white, grey or cream.
Use these easy pieces of advice at the beginning of your design path, and be confident in your works.