HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW AND GET IT-JOB: THE SEMINAR FOR JUNIOR CLUB PARTICIPANTS
The perfect interview? It is successful only when the recruiter feels that the candidate and the company are perfectly fit each other. And then the fun begins.
How to prepare for an interview and get a job in IT? Heads of Recruiting of NIX Taissia Mironenko and Alla Nesterova’s shared their experience with Kharkiv IT Cluster Junior Club members. It was the third workshop for Junior Club participants.
Here are the most motivated participants who want to break into the IT industry and become a real pro.
Speakers spoke about the types of interviews, questions and trials that await candidates, and shared useful lifehacks.
The secrets are simple: to be honest, opened and to show an interest in the position.
And some advices:
- Don’t know the right answer – ask afterwards.
- Haven`t reach the level of technical knowledge – ask what to read and come again later.
- And in any unclear situation – learn English!
The speakers invited more colleagues from the department to participate in the workshop so that each participant was able to undergo a training interview. The format was as realistic as possible. So, now the participants know what awaits them for their job interview, and what to do before they get a dream job.
Kharkiv IT Cluster thanks Alla, Taisiya and NIX for their useful workshop and networking
Junior Club by Kharkiv IT Cluster is a unique indoor club created to form a community of IT-professionals in order to enhance the IT expertise of young people and develop their soft skills. Indoor club training will be useful for both beginners and practitioners with a practical background.
Goals of Kharkiv IT Cluster Junior Club:
- To promote modern trends and technologies among students of technical specialties;
- To help talented youth choose their path in the future;
- To familiarize participants with the features of work in the IT industry;
- To promote the development of soft skills of participants;
- To create an informal Junior IT-Community through interaction with representatives of IT-companies.