Welcome to Selenium Camp – an annual conference for developers and QAs and all those who are interested in the high-quality development and testing process. The tenth anniversary conference will be held on February in Kiev.
This year, the program committee plans to cover the following topics:
– web automation WITH or WITHOUT WebDriver / Selenium;
– scaling test automation (cloud, tools, experience reports);
– testing of microservices (infrastructure, contracts, approaches);
– testing tools (smart reporting, AI, smart tests execution);
– mobile testing (practical aspects);
– Test automation infrastructure (when, where and how to conduct tests);
– machine learning and test automation (suggestions, chat bots, models);
– metrics and monitoring;
– test data management and generation;
– code quality in test automation (real stories);
– hardware / robots / IoT (experience reports).
- 2 days of practical reports from Ukrainian and foreign speakers
- 3 parallel streams
- BOF sessions, which cover the most relevant topics and issues
- Whiskey party for informal communication with speakers and conference participants
- 40% discount on tickets for those who are only switching from manual to automated testing *
Among the speakers:
Simon Steward (Selenium Project, UK), Marcus R Merrell (Sauce Labs, USA), Elias Nogueira (Waes, Netherlands), Mikalai Alimenkou (XP Injection, Ukraine), Andrei Solntsev (Codeborne, Estonia), Ivan Krutov (Aerokube, Russia), Sergey Pirogov (EPAM, Ukraine).
* 40% discount on a ticket with which a participant can attend only reports for beginners.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.