IT UKRAINE LEGAL CONFERENCE 2022
The IT Ukraine Association invites you to the largest IT Law conference, which unites representatives of the state and business, lawyers, financial experts, HR and other professionals to discuss the most important topics for the Ukrainian IT industry. The newly established IT Law Committee of the Association will present its first results of work as part of the event.
IT Ukraine Legal Conference 2022 provides opportunity for cooperation on strategic topics, unique for the executives of leading companies. Speakers’ presentations, panel discussions and debates will allow participants to understand the problems and challenges faced by the state and business during the wartime and discuss the situation in the industry and its contribution to the state and national economy. Participants will be able to consolidate their efforts to implement joint projects and initiatives to get better results together.
- Leadership of IT companies;
- legal departments;
- financial managers;
- HR specialists;
- operations managers.
WE’LL TALK ABOUT:
- Martial law and government initiatives for the IT industry support;
- Diia.City, tax incentives and their consequences;
- Competitiveness of Ukraine among other European IT hubs;
- HR strategies during the war;
- Sales strategies: policy adaptation.
Date: 14 July 2022
Participation is free.