A Month of Good Deeds at SoftServe
In October, SoftServe accepted the all-Ukrainian charitable challenge “Marathon of Good Deeds”, having committed to implement at least one activity.
Originally, the project was kicked off by 1+1 media in 2017, and further supported by large Ukrainian companies. During one month, SoftServe volunteers held 10 charitable events in 7 cities in Ukraine and in Sofia, Bulgaria. A total of UAH 30,000 UAH were fundraised for helping those in need by:
- supplying 200 lonely elderly and people with disabilities with monthly basic food and body care essentials (Lviv);
- helping Domazhyr bear sanctuary get prepared for winter season (Lviv);
- donating funds to animal shelters Virnist (Dnipro), Kotomaty (Kyiv), and animal treatment center (Kharkiv);
- holding charitable book fairs in Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Rivne offices to raise funds for the kids-related projects of SoftServe corporate charity fund “Open Eyes”;
- organizing book donation activity for school library of Batak town (Bulgaria).
Step-by-step we are making this world a far better place to live. And, following the tradition, SoftServe passes the challenge of the “Marathon of Good Deeds” to the volunteers from the pharmaceutical company Farmak.