The main trends in IT in 2020
Every year analysts in different companies make huge trend lists so that each step is thought out in advance, and campaigns do not fail.
Of course, it is difficult to predict something as fast-changing as information technology. However, we can highlight a small list of IT trends for the next few years.
- Big data analytics. It has been used for a long time in the financial and telecommunications sectors, as well as in retail. It is actually on top of the list, being the basis for other relevant technologies.
- Artificial intelligence. Perhaps it is the most popular technology the media loves to talk about. People have high hopes for it. Analysts assume that the technology would be used in medical, financial, and public sectors.
- Cloud solutions. The technology is already at its peak of popularity and is not going to give up its positions. Analysts predict the «fusion» of cloud solutions with artificial intelligence systems.
- Internet of things. Although the technology has great potential, it still depends on other technologies. The Internet of Things would be the main provider of big data for analytics systems.
- 5G networks. Yet there are several 5G test zones in the world. The technology’s potential is controversial because the chances of its success are as high as the chances of failure.
Remember that even in IT people create trends. You always have a chance to become one of the trend makers. Follow Kharkiv IT Cluster on social networks, participate in our projects, and become successful!
Do not forget to like our post on social media 🙂