Kharkiv IT Cluster opens a season of closed PR community meetups for specialists from participating companies only!
Thanks to our community, the specialists of Kharkiv IT Cluster’s participating companies:
- gain new knowledge in the area of IT PR, learn about the formation of corporate culture, CSR, as well as new trends in these areas;
- exchange ideas and cases with colleagues to improve the employer’s brand, company brand, learn about corporate culture trends, etc.;
- share their knowledge: they would have the opportunity to be a speaker of this unique community;
- ask questions on a topic you are interested in or express your opinion;
- together with Kharkiv IT Cluster, they will create the first unique network, consisting of PR, human resources, and marketing specialists in the Ukrainian IT.
Who benefits from being in this community:
- PR managers;
- employer-brand specialists;
- HR managers;
- company specialists who combine all the above responsibilities;
- leaders who independently promote their company.
Topics to be discussed in this season:
- features and specifics of Ukrainian PR in IT;
- the latest trends in marketing and digital marketing;
- corporate culture — what difficulties HR professionals face the most, conscious consumption, etc.;
- emotional intelligence in the corporate life of the company;
- how to cope with the peculiarities of working remotely and much more.
Topics to be discussed are up to you!
If you want to become a speaker and share cases of your company — register here.
Keep an eye for the first two topics — stay tuned for our news!
The holding of the event
Considering quarantine restrictions, online via Google Meet.
In the future, this will be combined: online and offline, depending on your requests.
Registration for each event will take place separately.
We will organize meetings once every two weeks.
If there is a topic you want to share and you want to become a speaker at our meetups, fill out the registration form.
How to register
PR community is available ONLY to Kharkiv IT Cluster members.
You can email at email@example.com with a request to be included in our community: in the email, indicate your name, company, position, and contact phone number. ATTENTION! Several specialists can be invited from one company.
We will include you in our closed channels for the PR community, in which we will post topics and registration forms for each webinar.
Register now — we are waiting for you at the meetups of our PR community!
Subscribe to our newsletters
Want to keep abreast of the latest IT developments in the region? Sign up for our newsletter: