This year School of Sociology of Kharkiv National University named after V.N. Karazin with the Kharkiv IT cluster support launch a new Master’s program “Strategic Communications and The New Media”.
Students will get knowledge of:
– strategic communications;
– public relations;
– crisis communications;
– digital marketing;
– new media researches;
– web analytics;
– convergent journalism;
– site creation and information content management;
– promotion in search engines (SEO);
– promotion in social networks (SMM);
– development and implementation of an effective strategy of a communicative campaign.
Practical classes on professionally oriented disciplines, as well as educational and production (pre-diploma) practice will be based at leading Kharkiv information technologies companies, using the form of dual education.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Want to keep abreast of the latest IT developments in the region? Sign up for our newsletter: