This year School of Sociology of Kharkiv National University named after V.N. Karazin with the Kharkiv IT cluster support launch a new Master’s program “Strategic Communications and The New Media”.
Students will get knowledge of:
– strategic communications;
– public relations;
– crisis communications;
– digital marketing;
– new media researches;
– web analytics;
– convergent journalism;
– site creation and information content management;
– promotion in search engines (SEO);
– promotion in social networks (SMM);
– development and implementation of an effective strategy of a communicative campaign.
Practical classes on professionally oriented disciplines, as well as educational and production (pre-diploma) practice will be based at leading Kharkiv information technologies companies, using the form of dual education.