Current economic challenges and unpredictable events in the world complicate the international activities of Kharkiv IT Cluster member companies. However, to reduce the impact of external risks, the community has found an opportunity to support the IT community. Kharkiv IT Cluster has officially joined the EEN platform, which means that it has created an effective booster to support the technology business in the area of export sales of IT services and IT products.
What is the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)?
Enterprise Europe Network is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized companies with international ambitions.
Find out more about the benefits of EEN in the facts:
- COSME and Horizon 2020 programs supported by the European Union are among the sources of funding;
- strategic vectors of the network: attracting innovations, supporting business in the “single market”, creating trusted connections and establishing transparent international partnerships with trusted business players around the world;
- the network includes the most influential institutions for business development and support: chambers of commerce, regional development organizations, universities and research institutes, innovation agencies;
- has many years of experience in business environments in 60 countries and provides a range of services personalized to the company and targeted at its business sector.
The project is aimed at developing sustainable, resilient, digital and innovative potential, as well as strengthening international cooperation between Ukrainian and European companies.
What are the opportunities for participants from EEN?
Kharkiv IT Cluster’s cooperation with EEN means automatic access to long-term contracts with EU countries and support from European institutions and organizations in the field of business and commercial cooperation.
International events and competitions within EEN are now also an open opportunity to move the world with unique expertise and through the transfer of innovations and technologies.
Information on opportunities by item:
- participation in international events and competitions to share expertise, find partners and additional resources;
- financial support for participation in key international events to establish partnerships (free tickets to agreed locations: Norway, Denmark, Germany, Hungary);
- establishing trusted international relations (assistance in finding international partners for the development of startups, projects, and company initiatives);
- free advice and support on transition to more sustainable business models and activities;
- providing advice in the areas of business/commercial cooperation and innovation/technology transfer and cooperation in the tech sector.
Therefore, being a part of the EEN Consortium for the IT community is an opportunity to quickly adapt to European standards and reach a new level of business, expand commercial partnerships in the technology sector, and receive promotion and communication support in key areas of activity.
Through its partnership with the EEN Consortium, Kharkiv IT Cluster removes institutional and bureaucratic barriers between the EU business space and Ukrainian small and medium-sized companies, which has always complicated business development and is crucial in 2022. This is how participating companies become part of the “single market”.
How to become a part of the project?
To learn more about the opportunities, write to the project coordinator, Tatiana Kurtova @Tatiana_Kurtova on Telegram.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Want to keep abreast of the latest IT developments in the region? Sign up for our newsletter: