International money transfer systems from Bank Vostok
High-quality provision of a wide range of banking services to IT-segment specialists is one of the main activities of Bank Vostok. We have an individual approach to each customer, we know the specifics of the needs of IT specialists and offer the most convenient and beneficial terms of cooperation.
Bank Vostok offers sending and paying money transfers to individuals and legal entities in dollars, euros, rubles, British pounds sterling, Swiss francs and Japanese yen via SWIFT.
SWIFT transfers are a standard for international settlements that provide fast and transparent payments. They are eminently suitable for paying for purchases made abroad, making investments abroad, placing funds in foreign currency on their own accounts outside Ukraine, transferring funds and providing a non-resident with a loan in foreign currency, etc.
Bank Vostok will help the customer to issue an e-limit, within which it is possible to transfer up to 200,000 euros in equivalent per calendar year to their accounts in foreign banks.
To receive or send a money transfer via SWIFT, you need to:
- Come to Bank Vostok with a passport and inform the employee of the amount, currency and purpose of the transfer, country, full name of the recipient/sender.
- In case of sending a transfer – pay a commission, in case of payment – receive your transfer.
For more information about the terms of SWIFT transfers at Bank Vostok, follow the link.
Bank Vostok also offers sending and payment of Western Union money transfers. The bank informs its customers of the current exchange rate of the system at the time of the transfer.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of Western Union money transfers and use the Western Union agent search system around the world to find the nearest branch by clicking on the link.
To send or receive a Western Union money transfer, you must:
- Come to Bank Vostok with a passport and inform the employee of the amount, currency and purpose of the transfer, country, full name of the recipient.
- When sending a transfer – pay a commission. It depends on the amount, currency and direction of the transfer. Calculate the commission here.
- Inform the recipient of the control number of the transfer.
- The transfer will be ready for payment in a few minutes after sending.
- When paying a transfer – receive it without commission.
Detailed consultation by phone:
- +38 (093) 719-60-94, Natalia;
- +38 (095) 488-39-39, Inna.