Women Biz Days business seminar
Women IT entrepreneurs are invited to join free Women Biz Days business seminar
From May 20 to 22, a free three-day online Women Biz Days seminar dedicated to IT business development for women entrepreneurs will take place.
The initiative is implemented by the Ukraine Investment & Trade Facilitation Center (ITFC) with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program.. Seminar is open to female owners and CEOs of IT-companies.
The Women Biz Days program covers the main aspects of IT business: legal issues, finance, recruitment, marketing, SMM, PR – and also includes a series of lectures and workshops from well-known entrepreneurs in the field of information technology and more.
Among the participants are:
- Deputy Minister for European Integration of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine Valeria Ionan
- CEO of Growth Factory and Profit Group Sasha Gavrilyuk
- Startups & VCs Lead at Google, co-founder of femtechacademy Nina Levchuk
- Head of Global Digital Marketing at Ciklum International Olga Yatsina
- representatives of the CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang law firm – partner Olga Belyakova and senior lawyer Victoria Stavchuk
- Genesis Investments investment manager Olena Mazhuga
- Emerge IT conference co-founder Margo Lazarenkova
- Global Talent COO Yana Pampukha
- Kateryna Oniliogwu, Open Data Team Lead for USAID and UK aid Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services project
- and other businesswomen and experts.
Подать анкету на участие в Women Biz Days можно по ссылке
You can apply for Women Biz Days
In total, more than 250 women entrepreneurs have graduated from the Women Biz Days initiative in the last two years.
You can learn more about the project following the link