Webinar “Active negotiations when selling IT services”
Active negotiations when selling IT services:
How to sell expensive and without discounts, even if competitors sell cheaper, and build long-term partnerships with customers
Free webinar for CEO and sales of IT service companies
June 29, 2017 (Thursday), 17:00 in Kiev. Duration: 1 hour.
Preliminary registration is required by reference!
What we are going to talk about:
- Entry point: here you have appointed a meeting, you have 1 chance from one – what to say, how to sell?
- Funnel negotiations on sale.
- What is this contact in sales, and why do you need it? Teaser: without this, you will not sell anything in Israel.
- Questions, questions, questions – why 30 open questions per meeting are the necessary minimum.
- How to sell more expensive than the market, as we sell in Ukraine projects at $ 30-100K.
- Qualification of the lead: do not take yours, find out whose money is in the project and whether he/she can start it.
- A common mistake: we exaggerate the success of the movement in the funnel and think that we are about to close the deal. The main question of any sale.
- Preliminary presentation: your chance to avoid objections.
- The sacred right to say “no” and objections as requesting information from the client.
- Presentation of the solution: your task is to choose the most qualitative and most profitable solution for you based on the client’s criteria.
- Justification of price and trade, technology A, B, C.
- With the signing of contracts, sales are just beginning.
Speaker: Sergey Kravtsov, CEO, co-Founder Evergreen, entrepreneur and manager with 10 years of experience.