Тренинг по управлению Agile-проектами
- percentDiscount 15%
Spend the Constitution Day under the flag of the Agile Manifesto!
Institute of law, technology and innovation (ILTI) invites PMs and anyone who is interested in non-classical project management methodologies to join the training from the Agile methodology specialist with 12 years of experience.
Philipp Rosenberger – lecturer at University of Applied Science FH Campus Wien in IT project management, software system design, computer networks, software quality and test, IT controlling, cloud computing technologies and Internet economics.
Co-founder and head of the consulting company Roscon.
– 12 years of experience in public and private companies in Austria (Austrian federal railways, Reinisch Austria (NINEFEB) GmbH, on-line bank ING DiBa Austria);
– external РМ for the SAP variant configuration and R&D knowledge transfer for Schindler escalator manufacturers in China and Austria, as well as for the implementation of a web-portal for sales in Germany for the British road vehicle manufacturer McLaren Automotive;
– consultant in development of company-wide process map at Case New Holland;
– lecturer at Tongji University (Shanghai, China) in e-business and project management;
– author of scientific articles on cloud technologies, smart cities, context aware system development, Agile knowledge transfer concept, assessment methods of hybrid development projects and Agile projects portfolios management.
Classes are conducted in the form of Agile project modeling, with Scrum-meetings and retrospective meetings at the beginning and end of each lesson, user stories sessions and team discussions on:
– what is Agile culture and what means “empirical” in an IT project;
– is it possible to be/act agile even without Scrum;
– planning and estimation methods in Agile-projects;
– Reliable Sсrum: combination of iterative Agile-methodology and rigid deadlines;
– hybrid project management models;
– challenges of PMs in Agile-projects;
– evaluation of Minimal Viable Products, MVPs;
– portfolio management of Agile project portfolios.
The training is held in English.
After the training, participants will receive certificates from the Institute of law, technology and innovation (ILTI).
June 28, 19.00 – 21.00
June 29, 20.00 – 22.00
ILTI office, 18 Kaplunivsky Lane.
Remote participation is provided.
500 UAH for 2 days.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.