Training center AdvanceIT invites for a course “PreSales Management”
As a result of 8 classes and 2 case studies sessions with help of 4 mentors, you’ll set up an efficient pre-sale and project initiation process. You’ll be able to prevent and mitigate a lot of project risks on it’s pre-contract stage.
- For BDM and Sales – opportunity to contract increase
- For PM, BA and Delivery team – aligned expectations and realistic requirements
- For the entire company:
- Inside – efficient coordination of Sales and Delivery teams work
- Outside – more confidential and forthcoming relations with prospects
- For your Clients – reasonable price, clear process, valuable result
You’ll get the skills to
- Define and bound the scope of the project
- Justify the price in your proposal and sell it
- Identify and understand client’s needs and expectations
- Define transparent cooperation rules with a client
- Specify acceptance criteria and SLA conditions
- Define the realistic budget of the contract
Sales manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Tech/Team Leads, CEO, CTO.
Interesting for BDM, Account manager, COO as well.
Contacts: Olena Petrova – manager of the training center AdvanceIT
- tel/telegram+380 97 79 43 556,
- skype: elle-nka,
PreSale (PreContract) stage is a part of Sales and Delivery processes. In order to deliver the best results AdvanceIT provides related courses:
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.