Съесть собаку #6
regular meetings with development experts
On 15th December you are most welcomed to embrace the “Zen of Python” on our 6th Съесть собаку meeting for developers. Each time we have two fascinating IT-practitioners coming over to share their experience and answer your questions during the cookie talk.
#1 Yegor Nazarkin, Software Engineer, DataRobot Ukraine
Subject: SaaS peculiarities at an angle of paid access to API and resources.
- Problematic domain – introduction to resource management of SaaS solutions
- SLA and requirements to fault tolerance
- Balancing algorithms of API requests
- Solutions extensibility in cloud infrastructure
- Computing complexity of tasks and user requests management
- Solutions and tools selection, extension of their abilities
#2 Igor Kalnitskiy, Senior Software Engineer, Mirantis
Subject: You can’t just do API versioning.
- Why is it important to have versioning and which issues does it solve?
- What are the approaches to API versioning?
- Which interesting tools and solutions do popular web-frameworks provide?
- Why versioning is not easy and how to solve the difficulties?