Съесть собаку #13: highload applications meeting in Kharkiv
- percentSpecial price 300 uah
“Съесть собаку #13” is a platform for communication and experience exchange in IT production.
On the 14th June we will be waiting for you at another “Съесть собаку #13” meeting, where we’ll discuss work with highload applications. The lectures on that subject will be of use to those dealing with large projects development:
#1 Alexandr Baranezky, Team Lead of True Edit Team at PDFFiller.
Subject: How we experiment in large microservice systems
- How to make development on microservice system flexible, when it contains over 100 nodes;
- How to minimize errors and their cost;
- How to gently ensure version migrations and evolution of the entire system.
#2 Alexander Katynia, CTO at Onliner.by (Belarus)
Subject: Fault-tolerant Redis cluster
- Why use Redis;
- Evolution of Redis implementation into a large project, and its pitfalls;
- Ways to achieve high availability and fault tolerance;
- Our scenario.
We are meeting on 14th June at 18:30 in Fabrika.space, Blagoveschenska St. 1.
Lectures start at 19:00.
Details and registration: eatdog.com.ua
You are welcome to spend some quality time with us!
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.