- percent250 грн
“Съесть собаку” is a platform for communication and experience exchange in IT production.
#1 Sergey Alexandrov, Senior Software Engineer
Subject: Testing through logging.
- Issues during large JS-applications testing;
- How logging can help to test an application;
- How to log a complex application on sockets with React+Redux;
- Logger’s development, logging approaches without frameworks binding;
- Advanced backend+frontend logging with the use of Elastic Stack;
- Case: how we search and fix complex bugs;
#2 Anton Nemtsev, Tech Lead at Template Monster
Subject: Code style and violence.
- Why on earth do we need it?
- What exactly do we limit and how do we choose a code style;
- Rules and limitations for writing scripts, styles and work process;
- We will create our own npm-package for the sake of especially sophisticated violence.
- Rules and limitations for the work process on the side of version control systems;
- What’s next?
We are meeting on 15th March at 18:30 in Fabrika.space, Blagovischenska St. 1.
Lectures start at 19:00.
Registration is obligatory.
You are welcome to spend some quality time with us!
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.