Съесть собаку #11: Java meeting
- percent200 UAH
«Съесть собаку» is a platform for communication and experience exchange in IT production.
The first meeting for true coffee nerds will take place on 21st December. That evening we will hear some Java sharing from the following speakers:
#1 Vladimir Tsukur, Lead Software Engineer at WIX
Subject: GraphQL — APIs the New Way.
- REST as an architectural style;
- When REST-ish API is not well suited;
- Overview of GraphQL-Java;
- GraphQL APIs experience at Wix;
- Downsides overview of GraphQL;
- Summaries: How and when to choose an API style.
#2 Oleg Dokuka, Senior Software Engineer at Levi 9, CTO at SmartSteamShop
Subject: Refactor to Reactive With Spring 5 and Project Reactor
- Overview of non-reactive applications problems;
- Reactive Architecture overview;
- Spring 5 as a key solution introduction;
- Spring 4 to Spring 5 step by step refactoring;
Date: 21st December at 18:30 in Fabrika.space, Blagoveschenska St., 1.
Lectures traditionally start at 19:00.
Registration is obligatory.
Spend some quality time with us!
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.