Dnipro will host the IT Dnipro Conference
IT Dnipro Community invites you to the annual IT Dnipro Conference, which will take place on September 6, in Dnipro.
IT Dnipro Conference is a platform for the effective interaction of technologies, business and the government. Nowadays in Ukraine it is the IT sector that is a key component of the future economic success.
The mission of the event is to provide practical examples of effective synergy between IT, business and the authorities, work out a joint action plan on further successful development of knowledge economy and concordant integration of the region in the modern digital world.
Speakers of the conference:
Emmanuel Lowe – founder and managing partner of Elese
Jesper Ohrn – International Business Development Director, West Sweden Chamber of Commerce
Maxim Yakover – CEO and Managing Partner of Unit.city
Maria Kot – Regional Director of Luxoft
Vitaliy Gorovyy – Managing Partner, Insoft Capital
Yevhen Sarantsov – Founder, Reactor
Mykhailo Gaychuk – founder of Sales Generation
Larysa Antoschuk – Head of Tax Dispute Resolution Practice, KPMG Ukraine
A full list of speakers and detailed program information are available here.
In addition to the classic speeches, the participants will be introduced a new interactive report format – Split Chatter. Each speaker will have 8 minutes and 20 slides to make a presentation on his own case, without long introductions and “waffling”, just straight to the point.
Split Chatter provides specific recommendations from the best specialists that can be immediately applied in your own projects.
The focus of the conference:
- peculiarities and conditions to conduct IT business in Dnipro
- interaction between the IT sector and local authorities
- attraction of investments in the region
- taxation and IT bills
- foreign markets entry, main job features and contracting
- effective customer acquisition
For IT Dnipro Conference participants this is a great opportunity to:
- learn about current economic indicators and development peculiarities of the IT-industry in the Dnipro region;
- consider successful business cases of technology integration into classic industries;
- obtain information on the prospects for technical education development in the region;
- meet the best specialists in this area and make new business contacts.
You can get detailed information on participation conditions and purchase a ticket on the event website.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Venue: Menorah Center, Sholom Aleichem Street, 4/26, Dnipro.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.