the first conference about private and family finance
On the 4th of March 4 at the conference hall of the stadium “Metalist” The first conference on family and personal finances “PRODengi” in Kharkiv will be held.
6 speakers. 250 participants. More than 50 existing methodologies. A whole day’s work to improve your financial performance. Networking and gifts drawing. All this – on the conference “PRODengi”!
The best experts in financial literacy will share their experiences with you:
– Vladislav Nemirovsky, the president of the international company “Fortune Capital Ltd.”, the owner of the “Nemirovsky” Insurance Broker (Israel), former head of the Ukrainian, Russian and Western insurance companies, an expert on personal finance, professional investor.
Will talk about: “The English method of investing”
– Yulia Rjevskaya, a managing partner of the international company “Fortune Capital Ltd.”, an independent financial adviser, an expert in the field of international investment.
Will talk about: “The formula of investing: how to preserve and increase your money”
– Elena Reshetnyak, an international business manager for the development of economic thinking and financial literacy, Ph.D., a visiting professor at the University of Magdeburg Otto-von-Guericke.
Will talk about: “Finances of entrepreneurs: managing money of business and family budget”
– Zoya Kalina, a business coach, a head of the School of Speech “Successful Speaker”, an author of the workshop on the management of the family budget (based on more than 35-years own practice).
Will talk about: “Family budget: how to keep it correctly”
– Sergey Lutsenko, a financial coach, a regional director of the brokerage company “Eulife”, founder of the School of financial well-being, and an author of the courses and trainings on financial literacy, the organizer of the conference “PRODengi”.
Will talk about: “Personal financial efficiency: how to earn more whatever you do”
– Ivan Fedorenko, the founder of the first in Eastern Europe rope park «S-Park» and event agency «S-Party», the winner in the nomination “The best business project in Ukraine” according to the Nescafe in 2010, the creator of projects “FEOBOOK” and “KUZNITSA”.
Will talk about: “How to create a business in your favorite topic”.
Cost: 300 UAH and more.
For members of Kharkiv IT Cluster there is a special bonus – free participation in the training game “Cash Flow” with Sergey Lutsenko, which will enable to consolidate knowledge practically and to obtain a new level of your financial thinking.
One of the most valuable investments is the investment in your own knowledge. Especially those ones, which will allow you to earn more and live better life!