Process Management Course for IT companies.
AdvanceIT, the training center for IT Managers and Business Analysts, announces a start of the Process Management Course for IT companies.
8 workshops + 2 case study sessions and tasks for practice in real work in between sessions will help with the following, but not limited to:
- COO/ CTO/ Delivery/ Project Managers – to decrease wastes and costs, to increase efficiency, to remove communication barriers between departments.
- CEO/ BDM/ Account Managers – to improve quality and client satisfaction rate, to find hidden inner capabilities to develop business.
- Resource Manager/ HR/ Department managers – to define accountability and authority, manage expectations, soundly evaluate personnel.
For all the mentioned above – helps to get a holistic view of the company and their place in it, to enable effective delegation practice.
- Process approach in management: history and models (Lean, ISO, CMMI, etc.)
- Connection of process, business goals and relations with clients
- Process modeling
- KPI and metrics
- Process audit, analysis, improvement
- Fact-based decision making
These knowledge and skills are necessary in case of:
- Your company is growing, organizational changes are being implemented
- You want to attract big clients, scale your business, be predictable.
- You are in process of digital transformation
Participation in the course requires homework related to the work of your company / project. In order for you to have time to work assignments, classes are 1 time per week. All week, our coach will help you, answer your questions, direct your attention and sometimes push.
The Course takes place in Kharkov, offline, in the group of 10-15 people.
Training Start: October, 28th, 2019
Process-Management Course fee : $ 449 (can be split into two payments).
Training Mode: 8 three-hour workshops, once-twice a week, starting at 9:00 am, hands-on practice in your real work + 2 case study sessions
- Tel/telegram +380 97 79 43 556,
- skype: elle-nka,
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.