Outsource People 2017 Kyiv
- percentDiscount 5%
2 times a year CEOs and managers of IT service companies from all Eastern European countries gather for a grand meeting – Outsource People Conference!
It’s time to get together for the 7th time – in Kyiv on 13-14 October 2017.
Outsource People is an international professional IT business conference. It is created for entrepreneurs to exchange their experience, enter Western markets and create solid teams.
The event is different by its smart networking activities and great speeches divided into 6 streams throughout 2 days: Business Strategy, Sales in IT, Marketing in IT, Operational Development, Work for E-commerce, Fail Track
Join us! You can buy tickets at our site
Participants level: Founder, CEO, SalesMarketing manager, Business Developer, Business Analyst, Project Manager. We are expecting 1500 participants (last year we had 1000 people)
Confirmed famous speakers:
- David Braun – CEO@TemplateMonsters;
- Zhenya Rozinskiy – Strategic advisor@Mirigos;
- Victor Shalnyev – CEO@NIX Solutions Ltd;
- Manuel De Vits – Sales and Marketing Consultant @IT Outsourcing Companies;
- Oleksandr Medovoi – CEO&Founder@AltexSoft;
At Outsource People 2017 Kyiv you will:
- Discuss trends and important news of IT business;
- Review successful ideas and reasons for failures while entering different markets;
- Learn new marketing and sales methods in context of communication with Western clients;
- Exchange specifics of work with clients in e-commerce;
- Get recommendations for setting up a remote team, right delegation of responsibilities, efficient communication with clients;
- Review ways for your company and your own product development.
The main feature of the conference is a community of smart and driven people who are good at doing business and want to make it even better.
We offer 3-8% discount for corporate purchases of 2 and more tickets.
See you in Kyiv on 13 and 14 October!
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.