Secrets of work with foreign investors, media, and partners
The founder of Shelf.network Lasha Antadze will share the secrets of a successful start-up promotion.
Starting from January 2017, Lasha Antadze:
– managed to launch a profitable business, having blockchain technology applied;
– got into one of the most prestigious accelerators of the world – Techstars;
– won the competition in San Francisco with a prize fund of $1M of investments;
– won BlockShow Oscar and received a prize of 50,000 euros.
In the meetup, Lasha will share thoughts about:
– the techniques of successful work with media;
– rules for the preparation for pitches;
– essential aspects in negotiations with funds and accelerators ;
– methods of increasing the reputation and managing expectations.
Pavel Kravchenko, co-founder of Shelf Network, will supplement the event with a short report on the strategy of business development at the conferences.
Entrance is free by pre-registration
Location: Fabrika.space: co-working, event zone, bar and lots of inspiration,
str. Blagoveshchenskaya 1, gray hall, third floor
When: June 8 (Friday), 19:00 – 21:00.