OctopusCon: Python Edition
OctopusCon: Python Edition – the first Python conference in Kharkiv, Ukraine in 2019.
Date: November 16, 2019 (from 10am till 6pm)
Location: Kharkiv, Plehanivska st., 65, stadium “Metalist”
OctopusCon: Python Edition – a great opportunity to join the global Software community, get inspired by new trends and deepen your knowledge in Python & DS.
- Michał Karzyński, Intel AI – «From Python script to Open Source Project»
- Tatiana Al-Chueyr, BBC – «Powering Machine Learning workflows with Apache Airflow and Python»
- Sebastian Neubauer, Blue Yonder GmbH – «6 Years of Docker: The Good, the Bad and Python Packaging»
- Anton Caceres, Tech-5 – «Running WebSockets easy with Python»
- Luba Elliott, AI Curator – «AI in Contemporary Art»
- Mustafa Anıl Tuncel, ETH Zurich – «Bioinformatics pipeline for revealing tumour heterogeneity»
Company – organizer Quantum understands that working solution is more than just a technology.
It is important to know how to reach the project goal using architecture approaches.
That’s why we created the event, where professionals from all over the world can share their experience in solution creation with Python stack.
At OctopusCon: Python Edition we will talk about:
- High load applications’ development and architecture;
- Performance issues and optimization;
- NLP and computer vision in Python;
- Development tips and new hacks;
- The practical application of theoretical knowledge at workshops.
Conference website: https://octopuscon.com/events/octopuscon-python-edition/
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.