Start: 24 January, 2022.
The internship lasts for 2 months full time, from Monday to Friday. This is a trainer-led program, focused on a fast track to gain real project experience and to help to elevate to Junior level in the shortest possible timeline.
From the first day, Craft Studio students have an official contract with Valtech.
The training is online, the first and last weeks – in one of Valtech offices (Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Lviv, Chernivtsi, or Vinnytsia), to meet the team and celebrate.
The way you can join Craft Studio:
- Technical testing: JS
- Tests on logic and culture fit
- English test
What’s in here for you:
- Real projects and tasks practice
- Monthly scholarship
- Support from trainers
- Guaranteed official employment
After Craft Studio graduating you will be able to:
- Work with GIT repositories
- Create a simple site with forms
- Write and compile SCSS code
- Write code in JS, solve logical issues
- Work with servers and create queries
- Form data exchange with JSON
- PE contract with Valtech starting day 1
- 350 EUR for the first 2 months
- 500 EUR after school completion
- Results-based increase after 3 months
Applications are accepted until the group is recruited, but no later than January 10.
Valtech is an international digital agency. The multi-award-winning company, proven as a market leader according to The Forrester Wave: Commerce Services, Q1 2021. Valtech Ukraine has recently joined the top 10 of the 100 IT employers of the year according to the MC.today rating.
Welcome to find out the details and submit the application.