Legal School: International Contracts in IT Business
- percentDISCOUNT 50%
On the 17th March Kharkiv IT Cluster holds the Second Legal School Course on International Contracts in IT Business.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Types of IT Contracts
- Basic Elements of Technology Contracts
- Affiliated Contracts
- Reseller/Distribution of Contracts
- License Agreements with the End Customer
- Comprehensive analysis of IT Contracts
- Methods of Preparing to Negotiations and their Tactics
- Agreement of the Support Level
- IT Legal Roughness in Corporate Transactions
The course participants will gain necessary knowledge and confidence to develop and agree contracts.
Speaker: Eugenia Garkusha, International Legal Department, ZEO Alliance
Eugenia was a participant of the IT Law Summer School, Cambridge University, August 2017, International Contract Law School, Dubai, September 2017.
Audience: Heads of legal, In-house counsel, Sales Managers, IT Lawyers, CEO, Product Managers, Beneficiaries of Small And Medium Product IT Companies
When: March, 17th, 2018, 10:00 – 19:00
Where: Software & Computer Museum, проспект Науки 27-Б, Харьков
Participation fee: 2000 UAH
The number of participants is limited to 25, so that registration and prepayment are required
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.