IT LEGAL TALK VII
November 17, Kharkiv IT Cluster holds the seventh IT Legal Talk. The conference is dedicated to the topic – Foreign companies. What to consider the owner of IT business in strategic planning in terms of Legal.
It will be interesting to you if:
- Are you the owner of a foreign element: a foreign company or account?
- Or think about it, looking at the neighbor/market?
- Are clients asking for a legal entity not in Ukraine?
- The time of the session strata is approaching and you need to know what the environment in Ukraine and abroad prepares for you?
The program includes the following topics:
- What should owners consider in terms of legal planning?
- What consequences in the future can you wait if you have a foreign element in the business structure or personal?
- where to look for substances and why?
- transition from tax residency business planning to beneficiary tax residency planning?
- What do banks want to see / know during compliance?
- possible near / non-nearest changes in the Ukrainian tax code and the impact on the beneficiary – the tax resident of Ukraine: CCM law; auto exchange tax information; tax on the withdrawn capital?
When: November 17, 2018 at 9:00
Where: Conference hall of Special Automation, st. Poltavsky Shlyakh, 4
When registering until October 31 – 900 UAH.
When registering before November 10 – 1100 UAH.
When registering after November 10 – 1300 UAH.
Education Coordinator: Olesya Ulyanova
Payment methods: Payment card, QR code, Privat24, Liqpay
Cash is non-refundable.