IT Legal Talk V
Rules of work and products Open Source
- percent1 FREE ticket <br> 25% discount
December 9 Kharkiv IT Cluster holds a seminar on IT Legal Talk. The event will be devoted to products of Open Source. As part of the event, questions will be considered on the philosophy of Open Source and the latest trends, Open Source licenses and their terms. Speakers will share interesting cases and practice in application. We promise a hot discussion on the possibility of creating and using so-called personal libraries of code for the programmer and the company. In connection with the participants will be Alexandra Elbakian with a case about a lawsuit to her on a ban on providing general access to scientific literature around the world (the SCI-HUB project).
IT HRM Talk will cover:
- Open Source, freeware, free software – meaning and difference. Initiatives and their philosophy. Open Source Detection Software
- Licenses Apache, CDDL, MIT, MPL their key conditions, interesting cases
- The main types of GNU and CPL licenses, their key terms, interesting cases
- The main types of Creative Commons licenses and their key terms, interesting cases
- History of SCI-HUB. Scientific materials Open-Source. Case of Alexandra Elbakyan on providing general access to scientific literature around the world.
- Practice the formation of code libraries by programmers and companies. Legal aspects.
For whom: Top management of IT companies, Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Engineers, Business analysts, Architects, lawyers of IT companies
When: December 9, 2017, 10:00 – 15:00
Where: Fabrika.space, 1, Blahovishchenska Street, 2 floor
If booked until November 20 – 450 UAH
If booked until November 30 – 550 UAH
If booked and paid until 18:00 on December 8 – 650 UAH
at the event – 750 UAH.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.