IT Legal Talk: GDPR
- percent1 free ticket<br>25% for the following
On the 31st of March the Kharkiv IT Cluster holds the sixth IT Legal Talk on a hot topic of the General Data Protection Regulation and its influence on the Ukrainian IT Business.
In March 2018 the new personal data processing regulations are coming into force in the EU, being established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
All companies, processing personal data of the EU citizens within or outside its territory, are obliged to keep to the requirements of this document. In this regard, Ukrainian companies, having offices or customers in Europe and processing personal information of at least one EU citizen must keep to the GDPR regulations.
Non-observance of the GDPR requirements can be the reason for the EU personal data security supervisory establishments to impose a fine, which amount can reach up to 20 mln. euro or 4% of the annual turnover.
At the IT Legal Talk the following will be discussed:
- The main requirements of the GDPR
- The GDPR impact on the Ukrainian IT industry and risks in case of their non-observance
- Mechanisms and algorithms of the GDPR implementation at companies
- Steps of effective control over the observance of the data security requirements
- GDPR for cross-border data transfer (legal and technical)
- Technical and legal background of the GDPR implementation
- Positions and roles, responsible for the personal data protection at companies
- General issues of personal data security in Ukraine
- Steps by the government towards the GDPR implementation in Ukraine
The participants will have an opportunity to discuss these issues with speakers.
Experts on personal data protection from EU, leading Ukrainian law companies representatives as well as the Delegate of the Authorized state body on matters of personal data protection in Ukraine are invited to be the speakers.
Audience: CEO and COO of IT companies, In-house lawyers in IT, Compliance managers in IT, Risk managers in IT
When: March 31, 2018, 10:00 – 17:00
Where: Beit Dan, Tobolska str, 46
In case of registration up to March, 2 – 450 UAH
In case of registration up to March, 9 – 550 UAH
In case of registration up to March, 16 – 650 UAH
In case of registration up to March, 23 – 750 UAH
In case of registration and payment up to 16:00 March, 30 – 850 UAH
From 16:00 March, 30 and on the event day – 950 UAH
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.