IT HRM Talk: Talent Acquisition
- percent1 FREE ticket <br> 25% discount
Attention! Date of the event moved to March 24!
Human Resource Management & People Management – are not HR team’s topics 🙂
Kharkiv IT Cluster goes on with the cycle of IT HRM Talks for directors, companies owners and executives responsible for people management to enable the companies together overview their HR processes from executive standpoint, as well as from the point of view of Employee experience (both current and potential) – based on the Employee Journey map. The hot discussion of Employer Branding at IT HRM Talk in November brought us to the new topic: Talent Acquisition.
On March,24 2018 – Kharkiv IT Cluster will host the second event in the cycle of IT HRM Talks, dedicated to Talent Acquisition.
While the companies and growing and developing, they start to plan their future recruitment, define and catch the proper competencies for each role, invest into the potential employees, and this way they come closer to the need to move the focus from responsive recruitment to Talent Acquisition.
The dedicated experts will be at IT HRM Talk to overview:
- What is Talent Acquisition?
- How is it linked to Employer Branding?
- For which positions do you really need talents and how do you manage the plenty of leaders?
- When do you need to consider TA as strategic for business?
- All from TA/recruitment planning to new approaches and tools for candidates pre-screenings.
- What are the TA experiences and trends on the market and what questions should be addressed to HR to build the decision-driving analytics.
For whom: Top management of IT companies, owners of IT companies, People managers, Team Leads, HR managers.
When: March 24, 2018 10:00 – 18:00
Where: to be confirmed
If booked until February 9 – 450 UAH
If booked until March 9 – 550 UAH
If booked and paid until 16:00 on March 23 – 650 UAH
from 16:00 on March 23 and at the event – 750 UAH.
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.