ICT SPRING EUROPE 2020
GLOBAL TECH CONFERENCE / SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2020
About ICT Spring
ICT Spring is a global tech conference hosting an array of international professionals. It offers the participants a unique opportunity to deepen their AI knowledge, capture the value of the fast-growing FinTech, drive innovation in the Supply Chain industry, pierce the secrets of IT Security and explore the impact of Space technologies on terrestrial businesses. All this through high level conferences, exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest tech trends and Innovations. ICT Spring is also the perfect place to network with peers and future business partners.
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
It represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities :
- +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
- Attendees from over 72 countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
- An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
- An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party
- The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
- The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
- The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
Enter the ICT Spring experience !
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.