All-Ukrainian Hackers Battle and Cybersecurity Forum
HackIT, All-Ukrainian Hackers Battle and Cybersecurity Forum, will be held on October 7, 2016 in Kharkiv, Ukraine
HackIT is the most prominent event for hackers and highly qualified computer specialists. The goal of the event is to identify problems and solutions in a constant information warfare, and to prepare highly qualified specialists, which is an important strategic direction for both private organizations and for Ukraine as a whole.
The forum gathers hundreds of Ukrainian and international experts in information security to discuss the most acute problems of the industry.
HackIT consists of:
- Forum: presentations and workshops
- Hackers Battle (CTF)
- Cybersecurity startup competition
- Nick Bilogorskiy, Cyphort (USA). He worked at Facebook, even when it was a startup, he was protecting personal accounts of Mark Zuckerberg and Eric Schmidt, co-operated with the FBI to help them catch the Ukrainian hackers. Now Nick is the co-founder of antivirus company Cyphort.
- Andrew «weev» Auernhaymer (USA). The famous American hacker, who is responsible for hacking AT&T, Amazon, LiveJournal.
- Alfonso de Gregorio (Italy). He worked as chief security architect at HSM, an expert at the European Commission and specializes at 0-day vulnerabilities.
Venue: Fabrika.space, 1 Blagovischenska str., Kharkov.