GDG DevFest Kharkiv 2019⠀
Kharkiv! Meet the first IT conference from the Google Developers Group — GDG DevFest Kharkiv 2019⠀
16 speakers, 2 streams, 11 reports, an exhibition of paintings with augmented reality, Welcome Pirojok & Afterparty, gifts and networking!
Presentation topics and speakers:
- Speaker from Google Andrii Bereznikov — Speedup implementing AI/ML models to production.
- Vladyslav Kolbasin — Multiple Instance Learning.⠀
- Artem Nikulchenko — Converting monolithic .NET application into scalable micro-services.⠀
- Ievgen Goroviy — Role of Machine Learning in Mixed Reality applications.⠀
- Yurii Serhiichuk — GCP Server Environments in 40 minutes.
- Fedor Navruzov and Vladyslav Halytskyi — Seq2seq models for time series forecasting with Tensorflow.
- Leonid Lyubchyk and Klim Yamkovoy — Online Ranking Learning Using Data Series Stream.⠀
- Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy and Bohdan Kolchygin — Online Learning of Activation Functions in Multilayer Neural Networks.⠀
- Vyacheslav Kharchenko and Olena Golembovska — Internet of Everything: from Treats to Trust and Artistic Treasures.⠀
- Natalia Sharonova and Olga Kanishcheva — Linguistic technologies for identifying knowledge.
- Dmytro Panchenko — Optimizing neural networks for mobile with TensorFlow.⠀
We are waiting for startup creators, middles, juniors and senior students.
Ticket price — 300 hryvnias, which must be transferred to the Kharkiv regional orphanage «Hippocrates». Take a screenshot of the transfer and send it to the organizers during registration.