Gain practical knowledge in .NET and join the international digital agency
Valtech Ukraine opens a new stream of Craft Studio: a school for beginners in IT technologies, the .NET internship.
Start: February 21, 2022. This is 2,5-month trainers-led program, focused on a fast track to gain real project experience and to help you elevate to Junior level in the shortest possible timeline. The inters will work at Valtech full-time from day 1 and after 2,5 months of practice with trainers will be assigned to real client projects in a shadow mode with a dedicated mentor.
The training program goes online, except the first and the last weeks – they will take place offline in one of our offices to meet the team and celebrate the graduation.
The way you can join Craft Studio:
- Technical testing: Git, C#, Algorithms
- Tests on logic and culture fit
- PE contract with Valtech starting day 1
- 350 EUR for the first 2 months
- 500 EUR after internship completion
- Results-based increase after 3 months
What’s in here for you:
- Real projects and tasks practice
- Monthly scholarship
- Support from trainers
- Guaranteed official employment
After Craft Studio graduation you will be able to:
- Know general concepts of creating and delivering .NET web application and services
- Know general concepts in solution design patterns
- Understand the communication principles between the server and the client applications
- Have good troubleshooting skills (remote debugging, performance and memory profiling, protocol analysis)
Applications are accepted until the group is recruited, but no later than February 7.
Valtech is an international digital agency. The multi-award-winning company, that has been proven as a market leader according to The Forrester Wave: Commerce Services, Q1 2021. In Ukraine we are in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv, Vinnytsya, Lviv and Chernivtsi. Globally we are a network of 4 200 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries.
Recently Valtech Ukraine has joined the top 10 IT Employers of the year according to the MC.today rating.