DevOps Fest 2020
Welcome to DevOps Fest 2020!
On March 20-21, DevOps Fest will be held the second time in Kyiv – a conference for developers and DevOps practitioners!
And this means even more impressions, ideas for their own projects and examples from world-class speakers!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE EVENT?
- 2 days of the conference
- 3 streams of talks
- 500+ participants
- speakers from international companies
- incendiary Afterparty
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Containerization and virtualization
- DevOps tools and approaches
- Cloud and digital platforms
- CI and CD
- SecOps and TestOps
- DevOps transformation
All this in a friendly atmosphere: new acquaintances, discussions, discussions with like-minded people and raffles of valuable gifts from partners.
By the way, the first speakers are already on the website:
And among them, our super guest – Kohsuke Kawaguchi – creator of Jenkins and CTO of CloudBees, USA
- Baruch Sadogursky – Head of Developer Advocacy, USA
- Philipp Krenn – Developer Advocate, Austria
- Rob Bos – ALM / DevOps Consultant, Netherlands
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.