DataArt IT NonStop 2020
DataArt IT NonStop 2020 is an international online conference dedicated to the latest advances in cloud technologies, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
More than 800 participants, three days, three streams, virtual round tables, workshops, speakers from around the world, a huge number of specialists who will share their experience, talk about the latest trends, and answer questions.
All proceeds from ticket sales will be transferred to the Museum of Science and Technology at the National Technical University of Ukraine, “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
Here are some of the speakers:
- Eugene Roytburg, Fractal Analytics on Future of Decision Making, AI, Automated Intelligence
- Igor Halperin, Fidelity Investment on AI Asset Management & Reinforcement Learning
- Richard Watts – CTO BigPay on AI/ML Online Banking
- Kaustav Bhattacharia, CTO, Cohaesus on AI/ML Digital Ads/Contracts
- Oleksandr Konduforov, Software Engineer, Architect, and Data Scientist
- Pavel Knorr, Senior Developer, DataArt
- Ihor Leontiev, Cloud Solution Architect, Viseo
Do you want to become our speaker or partner, or have any questions or suggestions?
Email us here: email@example.com