Course Entrepreneurship and Law in Hi-tech
Entrepreneurship and Law in Hi-Tech is a multidisciplinary Ukraine American program that mixing technology, business and law components. This program colliding best physics, biologists, programmers, engineers, financiers, economists, marketers, lawyers, patent attorneys, valuers and other experts from different spheres that worry about our country and see it Hi-Tech future. They gathering for training reliable team of professionals, that can provide implementation of innovative projects, transfer of technologies, commercialization of objects of intellectual property, raising venture investments, development of startup companies and other kinds of technological and non-technological transactions on international level.
All skeptics say that we don’t have market of intellectual products, but we will make steps to form it. Otherwise, we will have fully outsourcing country, if we will save even human intellectual capital.
After listening our courses and getting certificate you will become expert, that won`t have any competitors on employment!
- unique author`s courses;
- our instructors – practice specialists;
- orientation on sphere of high technologies;
- additional chances for employment;
- co-certification with employers;
- everyone could be a listener (basic law education isn`t necessary).
Content of program Entrepreneurship and Law in Hi-tech:
1) Technological block:
BioTech, medicine and pharmacy
ІТ, Big Data and Data mining, Cloud technologies, Internet of things
Technology efficiency and GreenTech
Aviation, space, transport technologies
FinTech and E-Commerce
2) Business block:
Incorporating start-ups and choice of location for Hi-Tech business
Venture investment and capital raising
Evaluation, monitoring and capitalization of intellectual property
3) Law block:
Intellectual property in High Tech
Workshop on licensing agreements
International legal regulation of technology transfer
Taxation and intellectual property
IP protection, courts, arbitration, especially the process.
On program «Entrepreneurship and Law in High-tech», you will get:
- Knowledge in the sphere of biotechnology, medicine and pharmacy, specification of their creation;
- Knowledge about cloud technologies, software which allows you to exchange data between physical world and computer systems;
- Skills of working with Big Data, technologies of their processing, and will get new knowledge about system functioning of all types of information;
- Knowledge about eco-technologies, specification of their usage and process of their implementation;
- Conception about organization principles of development and managing transport technologies;
- Special knowledge about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, blockchain, smart-contracts and usage of different crypto graphical methods of protection from best experts in this sphere;
- Understanding of the process of managing technological business, rules of incorporation of startups and choice of location for business;
- Understanding of how internet business promotion works, maintaining positions in searching systems and skills in the sphere of innovative marketing;
- Complex knowledge about venture investment, main participants and stages of capital raising;
- Skills in the sphere of commercialization of intellectual property, its accounting and auditing;
- Knowledge about order and specification of license agreements conclusion in hi-tech fields;
- Special knowledge about international regulation of technology transfer and taxation of intellectual property.
Our partners: Yaroslav the Vise NLU, National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, Association of the Lawyers of Ukraine, Patent Law Company “SION”.
Our instructors: Yaroslav the Vise NLU, National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Cornell Tech, and best law firms from USA: Dentons, Pepper Hamilton, WilmerHale, Cooley, Morrison Foerster, Lowenstein Sandler, Gunderson, Paul Hastings, McCarter&English, WSGR. Patent Law Company “SION”, LLC «Research center «Your expert», Atilog.
Register before 17/10/2016.
Cost of participation: 11 250 UAH, for students – 6 250 UAH