CodeIT Fruit Event “Intellectual property right in IT”
Our speaker is Andrey Lisnyak, Legal Adviser at CodeIT.
- 4 years of legal experience;
- 3 years of consulting IT companies on IP issues;
- 2 years of consulting at GameDev.
We will talk about:
Intellectual property (IP) is one of the important assets of IT companies. Sometimes companies don’t pay due attention to the registration and maintenance of IP objects rights, which creates risks for their business. Effective management of IP rights protects your ideas and provides the opportunity to monetize them.
At the event you will learn:
- how to protect your product from IP claims;
- how to prevent competitors from using your unique developments;
- how to save money using existing solutions;
- real disputes from world practice
ideas and provides the opportunity to monetize them.
- What is intellectual property;
- Types of IP;
- How to use someone else’s IP legally ;
- How to protect your IP;
- Practical cases from IT.
The event will be useful for:
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Sales managers
And we will be glad to see everyone who is interested in this topic 🙂
The event will be held in Zoom.
When: February 16, 2021 Price: free
19:00 - intro
19:05 - speech by Andrey Lisnyak
20:10 - Q&A
20:40 - finish