#BUTYOUAREPROGRAMMER: what Back-end, Front-end, QA do?
On November,16th will be held open career guidance lecture from Kharkiv IT Cluster for students of IT-disciplines. Speackers from IT-companies of Kharkiv will make presentations about the main directions in which the IT-pros work.
- Product Life cycle – from idea to realization.
- What is modern Ukrainian IT-company?
- From whence the projects are coming and what they are?
- What kind of project activity and the role required at different stages of the project?
Speaker: Ivan Mosev, Resourcing Manager, Technical expert, Altexsoft
- Back-end. What it is and why we need it?
- Basic Concepts, backend as a structural unit, tasks and goals.
- Understanding of services, data, architecture work process.
Speaker: Andrey Prikhodko, CTO, ITLid
- Frontend. What it is and how to do it?
- What is FrontEnd?
- For what we need FrontEnd?
- FrontEnd technologies and evolution
Speaker: Alexey Strelnikov, Frontend developer, Ciklum
- What is QA and who are the testers ?
- How to become a tester?
- How to be a tester?
- How to live after you become a tester?
Speaker: Alexander Petras, QA Lead, Akvelon
When: 16.11.2016, 16:45 (lecture begins at 17:00)
Where: NURE, Nauky ave, 14, aud. 424
The entrance is free. Registration is required .