Training center AdvanceIT invites for a Business Analysis course.
As a result of 2 months’ practical work you’ll get:
- Better vision of client’s priorities, clarification of the scope and boundaries of the project;
- Examples of requirements, written by you in the format that is the most efficient for you case and clear for both your client and your team;;
- Requirements management plan for your future project, considering interaction between Business Analyst and other project stakeholders.
5 diverse specialists worked together in order to shape the program for you to direct you in your practice in both classic and Agile environment, outsourcing and product development.
You’ll be able
- Analyze the context of your project and product, evaluate its impact on the product functions, quality attributes and priorities;
- Define requirements structure, identify missing and excessive requirements;
- Select the most suitable requirements elicitation techniques;
- Use modeling (UML, ERD, BPMN) to analyse use cases, system behaviour and its structure;
- Use key methods of UX-design;
- Define the best way of requirements documentation according to your project conditions and prepare it in the most efficient way.
- The most interested audience: business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers.
- Could be useful for other specialists with 1,5+ IT background, particularly sales managers and software development engineers.
- Olena Petrova: tel/telegram+380 97 79 43 556,
- skype: elle-nka,
Business Analysis is a valuable part of both Delivery and Sales processes. In order to deliver the best results AdvanceIT provides related courses: