“Business Analysis” Course by the AdvanceIT training center for those who already have experience in IT and are tasked with identifying, coordinating, documenting and translating software requirements.
- 18 group lessons, out of which 3 are fully practical + practice in each lesson,
- 3 study projects + a working project for homework,
- 5 trainers with different specialization, but everyone is a professional and practitioner in business analysis,
- help and advice from mentors.
The program is based on the requirements of the outsourcing software development market and experience of our trainers. Our trainers have 5 to 15 years of experience in companies ranging from small, family-type, to industry giants. On September, 3d a presentation jf the course took place. Its recording is available.
There are 3 parts in the program:
- Identifying the needs and context of product use at the Product Discovery and PreSale stages, forming the Project Scope and Roadmap.
- Analysis and specification of software requirements:
- techniques for ensuring the completeness and consistency of requirements,
- links between models of structure and behavior of the system (ERD, UC, Activity),
- linking user interface design to the structure and behavior of the system,
- choosing an approach to requirements specification,
- secrets of creating useful User Stories
- Organization of the process of working with software requirements and managing changes in the product.
Contacts: Olena Petrova
- phone/telegram +380 97 79 43 556,
- skype: elle-nka
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Business Analysis course is deepened and expanded with following courses:
To get discount or ticket, write a letter to email@example.com from the corporate mail. In the letter, be sure to include the name of the event and the name of your company.